Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Black Dynamite..wow.

Today I watched the critically acclaimed blaxploitation comedy "Black Dynamite". I am speechless after watching this film. It was completely insane, yet utterly hilarious. It is one of those films that succeeds at being ridiculous and stupid, while making you crack up. The writing behind this movie was actually very intelligent, making every detail perfect. It was the presentation that made it so dumb and hilarious.
With that being said, I went into this movie expecting a ton of laughs, and it completely delivered. But I have to warn anyone considering watching this film that it is very, very raunchy. However, if you can handle raunchiness it is actually very funny and clever. The action in this movie is spot on and really laughable. It started off a little too annoying for me, but I quickly warmed up to it and found it to be one of the funniest comedies I have seen.
This is a hard one to recommend, due to the zaniness of it, but for anyone open minded enough to see a crazy comedy with hilarious one liners, and great action; I strongly recommend you see this film. All the issues aside, it was completely hysterical.
89/100

No comments:

Post a Comment