Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Television Review of the Day (:


Hey guys, today I watched the Pilot (the first episode) of the popular Showtime drama/comedy Nurse Jackie. It has been talked about tons, and highly praised. I always really love Showtime shows (particularly Weeds & Dexter) and this show was no exception. Only one 30 minute episode in and it is safe to say that I am hooked. Nurse Jackie (as a cCheck Spellingharacter) is very interesting and the hospital workplace is shown from an interesting point of view. I can definitely tell you that I will finish this whole season, probably within the week. The acting is great, the story is gripping and has occasional humor. I cannot really rate it because it is only episode one, but I will rate season one as a whole when I am complete with it. What I can tell you is that it appears to be a great show, and I am excited to see how the plot plays out. I will definitley keep reviewing this show as I watch. I reccomend it to everyone, especially those looking for a less rut of the mill hospital drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment