Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Current Shows that I'm Watching

There's not many summer shows that I love, but I have found a few good ones:

The Hard Times of Rj Berger: This is sort of a guilty pleasure, for it is not the best show in the world. It comes on MTV and it is a comedy about a nerd's journey through high school. It is actually pretty funny, even if it is not the best acting or the best quality. It keeps me laughing and I have never before seen an MTV show that has intelligence, this one does.
61/100

Royal Pains: This is a fairly popular USA show that I started watching last year. It is not great either, but it is mildly entertaining. It is about a concierge doctor in the Hamptons, his brother, and his assistant. It is a little more unique than most hospital-esque dramas, but it can be really formulatic.
59/100


Sorry I have not been posting every single day, I will try starting today to keep up with it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment