Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Introductions

Hello everyone, this is the first post I will be doing on this brand new blog. You can get a basic idea of what the point of this blog is from the description, and this is just sort of an introductory post. I will be doing a ton of posts and update often to ensure the latest media news is delivered. I will also do some posts about my personal favorite movies, shows, games, and things of that nature. You can contact me and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for coming to Cinema Overdose, and enjoy your stay! (:

2 comments:

  1. haha I've only seen number 10! I guess I have some catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't already, watch Sleepers (1996) and Crossing Over (2009)...both very good. Some graphic scenes though. Crossing Over was a random pick from Blockbuster which turned out to be a very good, thought provoking film!

    ReplyDelete