Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sorry!

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I didn't do a post yesterday. I was traveling most of the day. Today I just have a little bit to write about.


First of all, I have been watching more Nurse Jackie, and it is amazing as always. Normally "Showtime" shows can tend to take a turn for the completely absurd (in an entertaining way) and I am really glad that this show has decided not to go down that path and instead stay serious.


Second of all, I don't know if any of you have heard of "The Boondocks". It is a quirky show, it follows two urban children in the suburbs of Chicago. It is an animated show and it tends to be generally violent. Sometimes it can be entertaining, with morals, and sometimes it is just weird. I watched a WEIRD episode last night. It was a really recent episode entitled "Smoking with Ciggarettes" and it was just really low quality.

Lastly, I am very excited to go see Toy Story 3 this weekend and I will hopefully have a review of that posted on Saturday! I will be doing alot more movie reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment